Hand numbered and limited once off pressing of 500 pressed on transparent cyan blue splatter vinyl and features amazing cover art by Masayo.
ships out within 5 days
With a recording / release process that spans right across the world, Muscle Car's new single has quite a lengthy history. Here's the short of it:
The players on this Muscle Car recording were:
Damo - Vocals / Guitar
Nasty Samy - Lead Guitar
Vinz - Bass
Turbogode - Drums
Simon Chainsaw - Guitar
Stewart “Leadfinger” Cunningham - Guest Vocals on ‘Bastards...’
- Recorded at IndieEar Studios in Vandoncourt, France, Engineered by Mitch.
- Extra rhythm guitar recorded at Audiar Studios, Buenos Aires, Argentina by Marcelo Di Gregorio.
- Damo's vocals recorded at Goatsound, Melbourne by Jason Fuller.
- Stewie's vocals recorded in Wollongong, NSW.
- Both tracks mixed and mastered at Goatsound by Jason Fuller.
- Awesome cover art by Masayo.
- Transparent cyan blue splatter vinyl.
- Pressed by Pirates Press.
- Hand numbered and limited once off pressing of 500. Will not be repressed.
NO OFFICIAL DIGITAL FORMAT EXISTS OF THESE RECORDINGS. The digital files were destroyed so that these songs can be heard in the format they were intended for: Analog.
released October 15, 2012
“Daibutsu Rock N Roll” written by Damo
“Bastards Of Young” written by Paul Westerberg (The Replacements)